How to turn on Auto Therapy Settings
If you would like for the Medical Prescription and Statement of Medical Necessity form to generate at the end of the patient HST if they meet the criteria, please see follow these steps:
- Access the “Auto Print Therapy Settings” menu by going to “Utilities” > “Auto Print Therapy”
- Each field marked with a red asterisk is a required field and must be completed in order to Save.
- If you would like to use Watermark Therapy Services, select the box in the upper left hand corner for "Use Watermark Medical Therapy Clearinghouse". This will automatically turn the Auto Print field to ON.
- Next, choose your "Severity Level" from Mild, Moderate, Severe.
- Therapy Type will default to "Auto Titration CPAP and cannot be changed.
- Once each of the required fields have been completed, click Save.
- If you prefer to user a different Therapy Provider other than Watermark Medical, you will need to manually choose Auto Print, Severity Level, and Therapy Types.
- For Therapy Favorite Providers, click Change.
- You will see a list of the available Therapy Providers in your area based on your Zip Code. Select your option and save.
- After saving you should see a confirmation message that your "Auto Therapy Settings for this account have been saved."
These changes will go into effect for all future uploads. Unfortunately, this change is not retroactive and all studies that have been uploaded prior to this change, you will have to generate the Auto Therapy form manually. See below.
- Access the "Study Reports" menu by going to "Home Sleep Testing" > "Reports" > "Study Reports"
- Enter your search criteria and click the "Search" button
- Click on next to the patient's name to access the context menu
- Select "Auto Print Therapy"
- If any necessary information is required for the Auto Print Therapy to generate, you will be prompted to add it and save.
- After clicking "Save", a new report will be generated for you to view the changes.
How To Initialize your ARES 620
How To Initialize your ARES 620 The ARES Device should be Initialized prior to each patient testing. This can be done by following these steps: Access the portal portal.watermarkmedical.com using Web browser Internet Explorer or Google Chrome Plug ...
How Do I Pay my ARES Invoice
Note: Unfortunately, Invoices cannot be paid on-line at this time. Automatic Payments - Setup auto pay by completing the Watermark Medical Credit & Credit Card Application form and email to email@example.com or fax to (561) 208-6237 ...
Account Administrator Guide
Chapter 1: Add User Watermark Medical is excited to announce a new feature in the sleep study portal. You can now add new users, deactivate users, and reset a user’s password in your account. 1. Login to the Watermark Sleep Study ...
How To Upload your ARES (PDF)
The ARES Device should be uploaded after the patient has completed testing. This can be done by following these steps: Access the portal portal.watermarkmedical.com using Web browser Internet Explorer or Google Chrome Plug in your ARES device to the ...
How To Upload your ARES 620
How to Upload your ARES 620 The ARES Device should be uploaded after the patient has completed testing. This can be done by following these steps: Access the portal portal.watermarkmedical.com using Web browser Internet Explorer or Google Chrome ...