How to Locate Sleep Studies in the Portal
Note- If a study was just downloaded into the portal, please allow 20-30 minutes before your able to view a copy of the Report.
To locate the patient Home Sleep Test in the Pending Studies Queue, please follow these steps:
- Access the “Pending Studies Queue” menu by going to “Home Sleep Testing” > “Pending Studies Queue”
- Enter your search criteria and click the "Search" button to locate the patient
- Click on next to the patient's name to access the context menu
- Select "View Preliminary Report"
- You will see the below message.
- You should now see a preliminary copy of the patient Home Sleep Test.
Note- The study will say Draft until the Final Report has been generated and released to the Reports Queue.
To locate the patient Home Sleep Test in the Reports Queue, please follow these steps:
- Access the "Study Reports" menu by going to "Home Sleep Testing" > "Reports" > "Study Reports"
- Enter your search criteria and click the "Search" button
- Click on Final Report or click on next to the patient's name to access the context menu and select "View Report"
- You will now see the Final copy of the patient Home Sleep Test.
Note- If you are unable to locate your report, click on the drop down menu next to Report Status and select ALL. Then, search again.
Tracking Kits in Portal
Note: Portal users now have access to see when kit supplies are on the way. You can also view previous shipments and set yourself up for automatic notifications. To check your kit shipments, login into the Watermark Portal and follow the steps ...
How Do I find the Patient's Name so I can reconcile the bill to studies
Although the invoice service (bill.com) is PCI compliant and very secure the email delivery is not HIPAA compliant so we are redacting the patient names from the invoices. The description shows the Upload Date, Ordering doctor, Location, 1st 2 ...
Accessing the Portal
How to add Patient Questionnaire
When uploading a study you will be prompted to add the patient's questionnaire information. This should appear as a pop-up window during the physical uploading of data from your ARES device. After uploading a study it will remain in a ...
How To Request Interpretation
When uploading a study you have the ability to request interpretation for the Home Sleep Test. This option is located in the Study Information section labeled Interpretation Req'd*: From the dropdown menu select YES if you want to the study to be ...