How to Re-Interpret My Study
If a study has already been interpreted (signed) and released by the Interpreting physician but they need to make additional edits or changes please follow the steps below:
Note: These steps must be performed by the Interpreting physician. This is user specific to the Interpreting physicians
- Access "Interpretation Queue" menu by going to "Interpretation" > "Interpretation Queue"
- For status type select "Released"
- Select your date range
- Enter your search criteria and click the "Search" button to locate the patient
- Click on next to the patient's name to access the context menu
- Select "Re-Interpret My Study"
- You will see the below message.
- Click OK to proceed
- Select status type "Interpretation Pending"
- Now you can follow your normal steps to locate the patient and Interpret the study.
How To Request Interpretation
When uploading a study you have the ability to request interpretation for the Home Sleep Test. This option is located in the Study Information section labeled Interpretation Req'd*: From the dropdown menu select YES if you want to the study to be ...
How to Modify Study Info
Certain patient information can be accessed and modified if needed. This can be done by following these steps: Note- If a study has been interpreted and signed, the DOB and gender cannot be modified. This information is used in the diagnostic process ...
How Do I Pay my Interpretation Invoice
Below are the steps to create an account on bill.com so you can pay your Interpretation invoices on-line. Once you have setup your account login you should be able to return to the same site in the future and login to pay. Make sure you have a ...
How To Initialize your ARES (PDF)
The ARES Device should be Initialized prior to each patient testing. This can be done by following these steps: Access the portal portal.watermarkmedical.com using Web browser Internet Explorer or Google Chrome Plug in your ARES device to the PC ...
How To Upload your ARES (PDF)
The ARES Device should be uploaded after the patient has completed testing. This can be done by following these steps: Access the portal portal.watermarkmedical.com using Web browser Internet Explorer or Google Chrome Plug in your ARES device to the ...