How To Request Interpretation
When uploading a study you have the ability to request interpretation for the Home Sleep Test. This option is located in the Study Information section labeled Interpretation Req'd*: From the dropdown menu select YES if you want to the study to be Interpreted. See Illustration below.
After uploading a study it will remain in a "ProcessPending" or "Processing" status for up to 30 minutes, and during this time you will not be able to request interpretation if you failed to do so at the time of upload. However, here are some questions you might have regarding this process.
How do I Request Interpretation for a study after it has been uploaded?
The study will have to be in a qualifying status and located in one of two places - "Pending Studies Queue" or "Reports" > "Study Reports"
- Go to Home Sleep Testing > Pending Studies Queue
- Click Search to generate a list of studies in a pending status
- Locate your patient's name and click the Green Plus Sign on the patient name
- Click Request Interpretation, and you will see a message appear. After reading the message click OK.
- An auto generated email will be sent to the Interpreting Physician and the study will be moved to their Interpretation Queue
- You can also access "Available" studies in "Reports" > "Study Reports" and follow the same instructions above as long as the study has NOT been interpreted already (signed).
When would I not be able to request interpretation on a study?
You can only request interpretation if the study has NOT been interpreted by your assigned reading physician AND it is in a "Tech Edit" or "Available" status.
How to Re-Interpret My Study
If a study has already been interpreted (signed) and released by the Interpreting physician but they need to make additional edits or changes please follow the steps below: Note: These steps must be performed by the Interpreting physician. This is ...
How Do I Pay my Interpretation Invoice
Below are the steps to create an account on bill.com so you can pay your Interpretation invoices on-line. Once you have setup your account login you should be able to return to the same site in the future and login to pay. Make sure you have a ...
Interpretation Wizard User guide
ARES 610 Product Guide
Changing Study Nights
On the morning of 04/12/2022 Watermark Medical released a new portal feature. This feature now allows Account/Account Location/Physician User types to change dates of study nights on patient reports. Please review the terms and conditions of this ...