PostureScreen Exercise Sync
To sync exercises from your WebExercises account to Posture Screen you will need to build a template within WebExercises with the specific exercises that you would like to display in the PS app.
To do this follow the steps below.
1. Click on the Rx Protocols tab when logged in to your account.
2. Click on the "PostureScreen App Exercises" under the Posture Screen Protocols sections.
3. Build a template just as you would for the section above "My Rx Template Protocols". A tutorial link is below on how to do this.
4. When finished adding the desired exercises select finish button.
5. Now open Posture Screen "Preview Exercises" located in the main menu of the app. You will see "Your Custom Exercises" at the top. Tap the blue "Sync Exercises" button and the exercises from the template you built in WebExercises should display.
If the exercises do not sync double check you are using the correct WebExercises login credentials in "Connect to WebExercises" found in Posture Screen Setting menu.