Breadcrumbs are an easy way to navigate throughout the site.
- Every page in the system has "breadcrumbs" at the top.
- For example, when on the main page of a course, the breadcrumbs at the top look like the following:
Each of the items in the breadcrumbs are links, such that:
- Clicking DASHBOARD returns the user to their Dashboard page.
- Clicking COURSES takes the user to the Course Catalog.
- Clicking The Evolution of Fire Life Safety in Building Codes takes the user to the landing page for the The Evolution of Fire Life Safety in Building Codes course.
- Clicking WoodWorks takes the user to a list of all courses by course provider, WoodWorks.
- These breadcrumbs vary, depending on which page of the system you are on.