Zaarly is dedicated to providing accountability to home service transactions.
The first piece of that is to partner with home service businesses that are happy to be held accountable, because their standards for service are as high as ours.
What businesses do we partner with?
At Zaarly, we know precisely what kinds of companies we're looking for. They include many or all of these attributes:
- Experienced in their industry
- Grow their companies through referrals (which means customers love them)
- Organized and detail-focused
- Take responsibility for their mistakes and learn from them
- Great communication skills
How do we find (and keep) them?
Knowing what you're looking for is great, but finding it can be tricky. At Zaarly, we've developed a careful process for filtering out businesses who either don't want to be held accountable, or need to get some more skills in place before they can deliver exceptional service.
For every Zaarly partner:
- We research their online presence and reviews
- We pre-qualify them by phone and explain how we hold businesses accountable (the bad ones vanish at this point)
- We do thorough background checks through Checkr, a trusted 3rd party
- We verify insurance with their insurance agent
- We gather license # and ensure good standing (when applicable)
- We conduct a 30-60 minute phone interview
- We train them on Zaarly's tools and our expectations for conduct
- We monitor and coach them carefully during their first 30 days on Zaarly to make sure they consistently meet our standards
- We KEEP monitoring them as long as they're on Zaarly, and remove businesses who don't make the cut
You deserve to have confidence in the home service providers you hire, but this process takes time, both up-front and ongoing. Many of the steps we take aren't even an option for homeowners, even if they had the 5-10 hours to put in.
That's why we take this on.
Learn more about how we find the best match for your Projects, or how Zaarly stays involved until the job is done.
What is Zaarly?
Zaarly is the only place you can hire home service providers who have agreed to be held accountable for the work they say they will do. We believe homeowners should be able hire pros without fear of being scammed, or worrying about paying for shoddy ...
Issue Resolution on Zaarly
How we help when your expectations aren't met Zaarly is built on the idea of accountability, and that includes correcting those rare cases when work isn't completed as agreed. Before our process begins You must make an attempt in good faith to work ...
How does Zaarly make money?
To understand how Zaarly is different and better, we encourage Homeowners to "Follow the Money." By seeing how other web platforms and companies make money, it is easy to see where their interests lie, and how that might disadvantage you. Most other ...
What is the Zaarly Guarantee?
The Zaarly Guarantee means you can be sure you'll never pay for work that wasn't completed as agreed, and that you have a team that’s always on your side. No complicated fees, just calm confidence on every project. All projects completed with active ...
Understanding price point on Zaarly
Zaarly’s price point system helps homeowners and agents get a quick feel for a Pro’s pricing. What do the three tiers mean? The number of dollar signs represents approximate pricing compared with the rest of the Pros on Zaarly, based on their ...