Submit a Ticket
How do I permit apps during Scheduled Break and Daily Time Limit?
To permit apps for a Scheduled Break:
1) Tap Scheduled Breaks button
2) Tap on a Scheduled Break you want to edit
3) Tap "Apps Permitted"
4) Turn on the switch for the app you want to permit so it changes to "Permitted".
To remove apps from counting during Daily Time Limit:
1) Swipe up to change to Monitor view.
2) Tap "Time Limit"
3) Tap "Apps Counted in Daily Limit"
4) Turn off the app you want to remove from the Daily Time Limit counting.
Updated: 05 Feb 2018 09:27 AM
Help us to make this article better
There is a discrepancy between the usage time in the Report view and the Daily Time Limit settings view. What's wrong?
How do I setup app time limits, lock apps, and permit apps with DinnerTime Plus?
During Take a Break or Scheduled Break, I cannot open permitted app. What's wrong?
How is QualityTime different than other time management apps?
Will DinnerTime Plus allow incoming or outgoing calls if any of the mode restrictions are applied (e.g. during Take a Break, Bed Time or Dinner Time)?
Help Desk Software
by Zoho Desk